1. Air driven filtration system creates vigorous water flow and a constantly changing water surface. This maintains oxygen saturation.
2. The circular flow of water then collects any fish waste on its way down.
3. It draws the waste through the ceramic media where the natural biological
filtration absorbs some toxins. The freshly oxygenated water also feeds the
4. Any remaining waste is trapped in the sponge cartridge. The water then
passes through resin particles and natural stabilizers to remove toxic
substances and keep the pH levels constant.
5. The clean water is then oxygenated as it flows back up the bubble tube to
repeat the cycle.
Fish tank capacity:5L
Power line length:1.2M